If you have a flashing airbag light on your cars truck van dashboard panel, a simple fix could be to reset it direction below. It’s typical that when you change or remove something that trigger the sensitivities of the many sensors in the vehicle might trigger this airbag light flashing. For me, it was because I took out the dashboard to change or fix the LCD speedometer reading, when I put it bad, the dashboard sensor came on flashing repeatedly. I did some search and people said that the dealership will charge $800 to change out the wire harness somewhere to fix it, who knows what they will do to fix it though, but it can be fix with $800? crap! use this procedure below. It will work for many of you, at least try it first before really physically work on it.
Try This, I got this from ClubArmada.com It worked for me.
Since some of you guys here are new owners I thought I’d save you a trip to the dealer once you start modifing your armada’s. I’m not sure what set’s it off (other than pulling things apart) but at some point you will likely end up with a flashing airbag sensor light. Here is how to reset it yourself.
1. Turn the key from off to on.
2. Watch the airbag light closely. It will stay on for a few secs. and then as soon as it blinks off (the start of the flashing), turn the key off instantly.
3. Count to 5 (1 Mississippi, 2 Mississippi . . . .)
4. Repeat steps 1-3 two more times until you have done the cycle three times.
5. Now turn the key on and watch the light. It will start blinking in a different, slower manner. This is diagnostic mode. You can watch this for a little while, no hurry.
6. Now turn the key off again, Count to 5 like in step 3 again, and turn back on. If the procedure worked, the airbag light will not be flashing.