Just in case you don’t know what HYIP is, it is High Yield Investment Program, in other word you invested $100 expect $100 back 100% within certain amount of time such as 15 days 30 days 90 days etc … Most people say stay out of it and it’s a ponzi scam scheme, fraud, hoax, and so on. Guess what? it is true, no investors with thousands of dollars should be doing HYIP on the internet, even at physical offices I would say, it is very risky, a lot riskier than the casino I should say.
Any how if you still interested, here’s how I do it so far, although you might have your method technique and so on, but since I’m new, been researching for about 2 months or so.
- Do not tempted by the high yield and deposit money in right away.
- Do not spend money on payment processing that will help you dispute such as EgoPay, they will not dispute at all, once the money go in and out that’s it, they don’t dispute. Payza however will dispute for you get your money back.
- Do your research by looking at HYIP Monitors websites see how it perform, if you see a lot of waiting, and no payment, and closed… STAY AWAY. Even with sites that have good standing with payments and been online for a long time, it does not guarantee it will stay online and pay tomorrow.
- Invest only the amount of money you can afford to loose, less than $1000 I would recommend, maybe start with minimum see how it goes, and withdraw the profit made keep investing the same and withdraw only the profit to your payment processing.
- Do not put your money in one basket, in this case, diversify, or also known invest your money in more than one HYIP, just in case one died you wouldn’t loose all your money.
I can you that, most if not all these HYIP sites are not registered in anyways, a lot of them have fake contact address and locations, no one know the real owners or can be sued easily with lawyers, however you could get the FBI or Interpol involve if the amount of money people are loosing in the millions, however don’t expect to get your money back in full amount, the expense pay to the FBI or Interpol might get depleted, but at least the real owner get jailed for the rest of his or her life with all property taken away, it will be very difficult and will take a lot of time, I would say years, but the end result will not be pleasant for the owner and whoever involved.