I’m nowhere to retire anytime soon, but recently converted to a consultant job contract, had some money in 401k that I should be considering transfer to IRA, no doubt people said it’s beneficial but if you didn’t borrow any of the 401k then the process will be easy 🙂
1. Even if you have a traditional pension plan, those benefits can change
2. Switching jobs can affect your retirement benefits
3. Don’t forget about pension benefits from previous employers
4. Early retirement can significantly reduce your retirement benefits
5. You may not be able to count on health insurance benefits after retirement
6. Social Security benefits are changing.
7. A lump-sum distribution may not be your best option.
[tubepress mode=’tag’, tagValue=’Retirement savings’, resultsPerPage=’9′]