But wait!!! This is still beta 1.5 look like it, based on the file name, it said Beta1.5, but the email below said it’s it, you’re in, so it’s a live version?. However it does looks promising and the amount I can earn on my machine currently at $2 a day. Wondering if that’s true for production version? will have to wait and see. So far I don’t have problem with this version 1.5 Beta yet, straight forward installation after removal of the old version via add/remove programs on windows. Again looks promising, no issue so far. Wondering when will they turn it into a final release version and if the amount estimate I will make stay consistent?
From: IPU SERVICEs – News / Updates <firstname.lastname@example.org> To:
Sent: Friday, October 4, 2013
Subject: DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE NOW!! – Idle Processor Utilization Services, LLC
Download Complete Software Now! www.ipuservices.com/downloads.php
FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1. Use windows option to remove current version of our software from your computer. Remove shortcuts, etc. Remove very 1st version (an exe) if you have it installed.
2. Re-Boot the machine – all the way off & on again
3. Software is READY NOW – www.ipuservices.com/downloads.php. Download and install it. (Software is currently NOT digitally signed, so your anti-virus or firewall may give false warnings. Install anyway. If this bothers you, wait to install our digitally signed software which is still pending. Same software, just digitally signed) Choose to start Process.
4. You will be presented with a login screen – Username and Password. You should only have to enter this one time, and never again. Do this, then hit “enter”
5. Congratulations! You are in!
6. First Tab – Specifications – this is all the information regarding your computer. The earnings potential of your machine is largely based on the data found on this screen
7. Second Tab – Earning Potential – You will see two graphs. The first displays the % of time that your computer was turned on in the previous 24 hours. The second graph displays the % of idle time your computer had over the previous 24 hours.
Power Matrix Rating – this is a number between 0 and 100, 0 being a rock, 100 being a bank of Cray Supercomputers. This number is determined by the overall power of your machine.
Maximum Possible Earnings On This Machine – If left on and idle 24 hours a day, this is what your computer would earn.
PLEASE NOTE – It will take 24 hours for the software to determine a 24 hour average. Figures will adjust over the first 24 hours that the software is installed. DO NOT contact us regarding figures shown in the software until after AT LEAST 24 hours have passed.
8. Third Tab – Your Performance –
Average Daily Earnings (Yourself) – an average of the past 7 days, taking into consideration your Power Matrix, Idle Time, and On Time.
Average Daily Earnings (With Downline) – an average of the past 7 days, taking into consideration your Power Matrix, Idle Time, On Time, your membership status, and all of your downline’s Average Daily Earnings.
(Note – This is why you should be buying, stealing, begging for every possible referral you can at this point – your earnings with referrals is SIGNIFICANTLY larger than if you go it alone)
MAXIMUM Daily Earnings for You With All Referrals – What you would earn, daily, if you and your entire downline were on and idle 24/7.
Total Earnings – Right now, this will show what you have earned by referrals and upgrades. Once this software leaves BETA stage, your daily earnings will also be added here.
My Downline – How many referrals you have on all levels.
9. Fourth Tab – Account – currently shows your personal data, and gives you the choice to NOT automatically start with Windows. Default is that the software starts with Windows
PLEASE NOTE – All data refreshes every 15+/- minutes automatically.
REFERRAL SALE – We have priced all referrals at $3 each. This sale will end this coming Monday, when prices will again be $5 per referral.
PLEASE COMMENT AND MAKE SUGGESTIONS ON THE SOFTWARE!!
Updates, News and Notices
Idle Processor Utilization Services