Cointellect members are reporting a direct email from cointellect.com domain. Appears to be massive email to all members. The subject of this email is “Get your free dogecoin card!” was sent to every members of Cointellect.
I did some research and based on feedback of many members on other forums and blogs, including social media like facebook. It does seems to brought back the hope of getting paid again soon. However note that the message from cointellect does not indicate any date, it could be next month, or few months from today or never.
Cointellect left out the target date does indeed trigger suspicious, there’s a lot that could happen in the next few months. There are speculations from this news.
What we know about Cointellect Debit Card?
- This debit card appears to be at the 2015 Europe Bitcoin Expo. Cointellect did indeed showed the pictures. And sadly that is all we know.
- Every member is getting the email with the link to submit a request for the card.
Speculation of what really Cointellect Debit Card is or the intention from Cointellect.
- How in the world Cointellect can implement this debit card when they cannot fix the Mining Pool, cannot fix Dogecoin instant payout, cannot fix Cryptopay, Cannot fix paypal payout?. Basically all payment frozen for over a week and counting, Cointellect appears to be making up stories as they go along, find reasons for not being able to payout. So now the community trusting Cointellect to roll out debit card? and payout all backlogs for weeks? Impossible, big money laundry indication to the FBI, do you know how much is backlog payout is?
- Why is there no specific date given to the roll out of debit card? – because Cointellect want some room to extend the roll out date, because of fake unforeseen issues will delay weeks months and many months, in the end will never got rolled out.
- This announcement is just to keep the Cointellect members calm, so the members don’t report fraud to Credit card company, and sadly it will work. Members that paid for mining contract via Credit Card will hesitate to contact their Credit Card Bank to dispute the amount paid to Cointellect for services not expected to get. Because of this news many members will hesitate to report fraud, it’s just human nature giving chances when new opportunities announced although not happening anytime soon.
- So why is Cointellect not just shut down and run away? – the answer is WHY? when they can continue to play around with the members. Manipulate the members into limited choices, and sooner or later no choice but to give up, and unfortunately it’s the member’s fault for falling into such scam.
- How can Cointellect make this all work? – simple answer, continue to payout, even charging 99% fees, but at least having payout consistently, but apparently Cointellect failed to do so, none of the payout work for over a week and counting, some pennies payout to new members so they can buy mining contract scheme. Cointellect kept on making up stories that are broad, generic, that doesn’t makes a lot of sense, but does have some hope for members to stay calm as long as possible.
- In addition to the above speculation, this could also be a check and balance to see if anyone request for the debit card on the same address.
Final words, Cointellect could have make this work if they continue to pay members, even charging high fees, but mention that the high fees reason due to Bitcoin value or something to that nature, because it’s true, be more transparent, but Cointellect failed to do so. Cointellect could have also say, the high fees will be reimbursed later in the future, partial not fully, still acceptable. Cointellect giving those “bullshit” reasons such as Mining Pool capacitor problems issue, Paypal issue limit, Cryptopay limit are just “bullshit” sadly many members believe these reasons. Those issues are not hard to fix, and if they cannot fixes those issues, then how can Cointellect have the level of competency roll out debit cards? answer me that. Take care folks, until next time, I’m your stupid lack of intelligence blogger as that’s what Coingeneration IPUServices are calling me when I told they’re scam. 🙂
We wanted to issue a quick reminder to all folks that we are rapidly approaching the official release of our crypto-linked debit cards. For those unaware, the debit card makes it easy to instantly spend and withdraw your CoIntellect earnings.
For a limited time, we will be offering free debit cards to all those who purchase BASIC contracts. This offer expires at the end of the month.
These debit cards will be physically mailed to you and will require activation. Once activated, they can be used for almost anything.
Withdraw cash from an ATM
Spend your favorite cryptocurrency
Transact with any MasterCard merchant internationally
As mentioned above, simply purchase a BASIC contract and you will automatically be enrolled for a free debit card. If you have no BASIC contract but want receive payouts from cointellect to card, please fill request card form, these requests will be processed after BASIC contracts owners, at second step.
Sincerely, CoIntellect Staff
Do not reply to this message. If you have any questions, please see our official Twitter page
Copyright © 2014 CoIntellect.com. All rights reserved.