The only Binary Options Trading website that are nice enough to give me a practice account without any deposit of real money is marketsworld.com I’ve been researching Binary Options Trading, an alternative to Forex Trading and day trade on stock market. By all mean, I repeat! Binary Options Trading is gambling! however it is based on the market movements but again we don’t really know which direction it will do, a lot of it is by luck, some of it are by understanding the historical trend, and some based on the news of the market to make accurate probability!
OK, so I signed up for marketworld.com free practice account, I based on the movements of the historical graph, and I tried various method as well, such as random Low High, and off course all high, all low, and I can tell you it’s gambling, the outcome are similar, you win some, you loose some! mostly win, but the payout isn’t 100%, the most is 80%, and when you loose, you loose everything! so let say you bet $100 it’s going up, and it didn’t you loose $100, now if you bet $100 it will go down and you win, you win only $80 the most, so who’s making here? well someone does whether you loose or win, you loose – you loose 100%, you win you win 80% the most, the other 20% go to the you know who, so the winner here is the platform website owner.
I have to give credit to marketsworld.com for giving people trial practice account to see the potential and test out before really putting in any money for gambling. It’s like rock and scissor, put out $100 and rock win scissor loose 🙂 you get the point. Although some people do have a strategic ways of winning but I haven’t seen any millionaire yet doing Binary Trading 🙂 maybe they’re hiding and not showing their secret or jink their secret of winning, you selfish bastard 🙂 LOL ok at least let us know some tips, share the wealth!