Watching the news this morning and found this news to be interesting, the news itself but what’s in the news for highest opening or top jobs for year 2013, I guess it’s kind of make sense. Although other news media or researchers might have second opinions and has their own list. But from what I heard on Fox Philly News this morning, which reference to Forbes magazine.
- Computer programmers/software developers, is the top 1, I guess because it’s true because we’re in the age of computer technology more programmer are needed to improves and develop new apps. “No. 1 Software Developers (Applications and Systems Software) 70,872 jobs added since 2010, 7% growth”
- Now this one is surprising, it’s Accounting at #2, most people would think Accounting required a lot of math, but it reality, it’s not real math, but somewhat of statistical math that make you think, not the physicist math to be rocket scientist 🙂 , I guess this position also make sense because many companies need to be in compliance with the authorities or within their company so they auditors and most Accounting major start their job being an auditor and then gradually move up in the Financial department. “No. 2 Accountants and Auditors” 37,123 jobs added since 2010, 3% growth
- Now I would this should be on the top 1 but it’s not. As many new business started they would need more more market research analysist to enahnce their business. No. 3 Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists 31,335 jobs added since 2010, 10% growth
- I think this is the job that will mostly get outsource, since it tied to IT. No. 4 Computer Systems Analysts 26,937 jobs added since 2010, 5% growth
- I’m surprise that this one didn’t make it into the top 3. No. 5 Human Resources, Training and Labor Relations Specialists 22,773 jobs added since 2010, 5% growth