I have not written much about cointellect lately, but I’ve been monitoring its activities from many others forums, blogs and off course social media such as facebook.
It is no surprise that many of the top earners referrals still going strong trying to get people into cointellect to buy contract so they can profit with a big referral bonus, while letting the people who got in suffer. These are the referrals people that joined cointellect from the beginning and earned much money from referring people into cointellect, they make money for each referrals earned and also a one time 10-20% if I recall back correctly. I could have mistaken the referrals % with coingeneration.com
Sadly many people already know this is a ponzi scheme scam, fraud your money, but they still doing it. Again, it’s those greedy people that want to refers more people into cointellect and let them suffer while the referrals pocket good amount of money and doesn’t care or need to do anything else, in fact some of the referrers calling the people whom purchased cointellect contract stupid as it the fault of the people buy them.
Now let get to the business side of cointellect.
- Yes Bitcoin price had fallen, but it’s moving up a little bit. Cointellect uses this advantage to change its plan and stop paying old contract and allow people to request refund, but had anyone confirmed to get their Bitcoin refunded? For those that are lucky to have a good credit card company will fight to get the money back, may have their fund frozen, but it will takes months, and hope cointellect don’t fight back to win over your bank.
- Swiss Card? – have anyone confirmed of receiving the Swiss Card? I don’t think so, and it’s been months since the announcement. If anyone filled out those forms for Swiss Card, probably got their identity stolen, and I hope that you don’t send a picture of you holding your ID and send it to them also.
- Mining? – no more pool mining on ASiC, as I’ve mentioned on many of my previous blog that cointellect asic mining will end soon and indeed it did. Today mining with their software so call “Coinminer” is not a good idea, we don’t really know what it mining or what it do, but it does use up a good portion of CPU usage depend on your settings 0-100%, and NO I don’t think it uses the GPU much, FAKE. As for cointellect datacenter with a live webcam? As I’ve already mentioned, it’s fake, just a video looping making it realistic with door open and close and light flashing randomly.
- Earning changes? – yeah it changed big time, and it’s NOT what indicated in the chart. You will earn a lot less if you purchase a contract. This is for new members, for old members you’re earning nothing, it’s funny sometime to see your balance in the hundreds and even thousands but you can only withdraw 10 cent. If cointellect are doing this to the old members, what makes you think they will not do it to the newer members? Their terms of service changes overnight without any notice, they reserve the right to do so, you can’t do anything to change that.
- Employees at cointellect? – it’s funny that I got a couple email from them, but I don’t really know if it’s from them or some referrers people profit from cointellect … asking me to stop talking about cointellect is scam, stop posting link and pictures or else I will get arrested, they will report me with my blog to the police. So funny. I hope that person or persons success with cointellect scamming more people and their life will be successful scamming, don’t know how they can sleep at night, or know where their career is heading.
- Lack of communication? – if there is communication at all from cointellect. Every communication news cointellect posted are just stories using words such as we “will”, “soon”, “big plan” coming … so on and so forth. No different than coingeneration.com communication. “soon” we will pay all members in full, “soon” as in soon we will live on mars more like it. I have not seen cointellect deliver what they promised. Please don’t tell me that cointellect was working great at the beginning and because of bitcoin price drop which led to cointellect being iffy today. If so, this is indeed a ponzi, it is how ponzi scheme work, great pay out at the beginning to get lots of people invest, then run away with their money.
Bottom line, for those of you who plan to invest with cointellect. I think it’s better that you buy bitcoin directly at whatever price it is at the moment and forget about it, less head ache, wasting less time. If bitcoin down, just giggle, if it goes up be happy and you can sell it if you want or just watch it go up and down. Don’t invest or buy a contract at cointellect, it will give you more grieves than enjoying your daily life. If you’re a risk taker then go gambling, don’t gamble with cointellect, you will loose and dies slowly miserably, while gambling at casino you can win and loose big within seconds – quick painless death 🙂